M + L Manufacturing Limited collect and use information relatingto you for a wide variety of purposes. Thisprivacy notice is directed to all website users, including users who arecustomers, prospective customers, suppliers, prospective suppliers, jobapplicants. We takepersonal privacy seriously and take steps to ensure that your data is used andstored in a secure manner. We make everyeffort to comply with data protection legislation and regulations, includingGeneral Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
When you use this website, we act as a data controller of your personaldata that is obtained and collected on this platform. Please read this statement carefully. It setsout how we use your personal information/data.
1. The information we collect and process about you
The types ofpersonal data about you that we collect, and process may include:
If you are submitting a job application, we will also process the information listed below about you i.e. CV information, in addition to the information processed for a website user:
2. How we collect information about you
We collect information in a number of ways:
3. How we use your information
We use and share your data where:
· You have agreed to the using of your data in a specific way;
· Use is required in relation to responding to an enquiry;
· Use is necessary because we have to comply with a legal obligation (e.g. complying with regulatory authorities andlaw enforcement);
· Use is necessary to protect your ‘vital interests’ in certain circumstances;
· Use is for our ‘legitimate interests, such as managing our business.
4. Legal bases on which we collect and process your personal data are:
· For compliance with legal or regulatory obligations that apply to us;
· For the purposes of our legitimate interests including:
o Updating your records to facilitate contact from us with your consent (if your personal information changes, please update us using the Contact Us tab on our website
o Evaluate the suitability of job applicants for available positions
· For marketing and/or promoting our products and services. We may send you marketing material by email, post and/or telephone if you agree we can. You can opt-out from receiving marketing communications at any time. If you receive marketing material from us and decide that you no longer wish to receive same, please unsubscribe via email link option, or by any other such means as we you aware of.
5. How we keep your information safe
We know that you care about how your information is used, stored, and shared. We take appropriate measures that comply with applicable Irish Law. Our IT systems meet international standards of security, while physical file storage is subject to safeguards, such as secure premises and filing system.
6. Use of third parties
In order that we may provide you with our services we may share your information with:
7. How long we hold your data
While we do not wish to hold your information for longer than is required, we are subject to legislative and regulatory rules that we must follow. Our policy is to hold your information only for as long as is required by such rules.
In the scenario where your personal information is processed with your consent e.g. marketing purposes, this personal information is retained until you revoke your consent for this, or until the time limit as legislated for is reached.
8. Transfers Abroad
In connection with the above we may transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area, including to a jurisdiction which is not recognised by the European Commission as providing for an equivalent level of protection for personal data as is provided in the European Union. If and to the extent that we do so, we will ensure that appropriate measures are in place to comply with our obligations under applicable law governing such transfers, which may include entering into a contract governing the transfer which contains the ‘standard contractual clauses’ approved for this purpose by the European Commission or, in respect of transfers to the United States of America, ensuring that the transfer is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield framework.
9. Your rights in relation to yourinformation
The regulations, which came into effect on May 25th, 2018, give you enhanced rights in relation to your personal information, including the right to:
10. How to exercise your rights
If you wish to exercise these rights, you can contact us at email@example.com
Or call us at: +353 98 4144250
If we are unable to deal with your request within one calendar month, we may in certain circumstances due to complexity of the request, extend this period by up to two further months.
You also have the right to complain to the Data Protection Commission at:
Lo call 1890 252 231
Data Protection Commission, CanalHouse, Station Road, Portarlington, R32 AP23, Co. Laois.